Gods FlyFF Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gods FlyFF Forum

Gods FlyFF Official Forum ©

Support/Help Forum update

Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:38 pm by kenblazer

Just a simple announcement since there a lot of newcomers who need help in chat and staff are not …

Update Log 9/3/2015

Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:09 pm by kenblazer

Update Log 9/3/2015
Fashion Hider System.
Blue and Green Meteonyker Drops have been …

Server Information/Gameplay

Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:56 pm by kenblazer

~Welcome to GodsFlyff~

Server Information

*Server rates

-3000 exp

-3000 penya

-3000 drop

Latest topics

» lost Ultimate Gods Sword at Model change
GM application EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:16 am by Guest

» cant connect?
GM application EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:56 am by Guest

» Banneed's GM application.
GM application EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:40 pm by Banneed

» GM application
GM application EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:29 am by arvinjude23

» Force Gem of Roentel
GM application EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 4:43 pm by Lux

» Extract money from bank
GM application EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:17 am by samuelpln

» Cant Go Create Character.
GM application EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:25 am by mymiko34

» Flyff 2 Clients
GM application EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 6:57 am by mister1

» Applying GameMaster or Admin
GM application EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 12:49 pm by Rickjay Rock

Most active topic starters

GM application

arvinjude23

GM application Empty GM application

Post by arvinjude23 Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:29 am

[Age]: 18

[Langauge's]: English , Tagalog

[Real Name]: Arvin Jude Harrison

[In-Game Name]: Arvin

[Time-Zone + Online Time]: GMT+8 (Philippine). I'm online from everything between 2-6 hours, daily. It really depends if I got something to do or not. If I have something fun/necessary to do, I'll finish it before logging off, and if-not then it's no point for me to stay online anyways.

[Gender]: Male

[About me]: I guess I'm a regular FlyFF addict, I've been playing FlyFF for roughly estimated of 5 years.
    I'm originally from Fly For Celestia,Elite-CrystalFlyff,International Flyff,Mazey Flyff, , and played there for quite a lot of years, but for the last year or so, I've been wandering around on different private servers. I've played Celestial Flyff and International Flyff . Then I took a break from FlyFF for around 2 months, and started to go back on my original thingso on my life,which to study hard and focus on everything involve in myself.

[Are You a Teamworker]: Yes, I'm a team-worker, that loves to do creative things with my fellow team-members and help them through any difficulty they might have.

[Are you strict (and explain how much)]: I may be strict, I may not be strict, I'm adaptable. If I learn that the only way to get someones attention, is to be strict, I will be strict (or the opposite way around, of course). Being strict is someones way of appreciating things
    for having a suite result.

[GM Experience]: To be honest, i haven't experience being GM- but I really love the way they make players happy and that is why
    being GM is one of my dream and advocacy in my FlyFF life.

[Previous Server Experience]: I've been playing a lot of server for 5 years. When we start talking about P-servers, I've played Fly For Celestia, Elite-Crystal Flyff, Mazey Flyff, International Flyff, Celestial Flyff r2, International Flyff r2 and now this server

[Why do You want to be a GM]: I want to be a GM in order to make both my, and my fellow players experience alot more fun. I've always helped people when they got questions or when they needed help, and I won't stop doing that regardless in I become a GM or not. I've never been a legit Game Master before, so I'm hoping it would become alot of fun and experience for me. If I'm chosen as a Game Master, I will not spawn any LEGIT items, which one of violation and if I'm making a alternative char, I'll tell the Mods/GMs about it. If one of the owners were to think I'm abusing my powers, I'll make it entirely up to them if they want to keep me as a GM, regardless of situation.
    Just for the reason that Honestly is the best way for being Game Moderator ,

[Any other additional information]: Adik ako sa flyff Very Happy at gusto ko lang sumaya, at mag pasaya Very Happy

Long Live Gods Flyff

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:24 pm